This website introduces the business of MARUHACHI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”)
1.Personal information protection policyThe company has established the following personal information protection policy, has established a personal information protection system, and has made all employees aware of the importance of personal information protection and has been working on it. We will promote protection.
2.Management of personal informationWe maintain a security system maintenance and management system to keep our customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information. We will take necessary measures such as thorough maintenance and employee education, implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
3.Purpose of using personal informationThis website may require you to register personal information such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number when making inquiries from customers. It will not be used for any other purpose. The personal information collected from customers will be used for sending e-mails and materials as a response to our communications, business guidance and questions.
4.Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third partiesWe properly manage personal information received from customers and disclose personal information to third parties unless one of the following applies: I will not. ・ If there is customer consent ・ When we disclose to a contractor to outsource our business in order to perform the service desired by the customer ・ When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and regulations
5. Security measuresfor personal information We take thorough security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information.
6. Inquiry of the personIf the customer wishes to inquire, correct, or delete the personal information of the person, we will respond after confirming that he is the person.
7. Compliance and review of laws and regulations
The Company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other regulations applicable to personal information held, reviewthe content of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.
8. InquiriesPlease contact the following for inquiries regarding the handling of our personal information. MARUHACHI Co, Ltd. Alamat: 2139-2 Nishihiramatsu, Iwata City, Prefektur Shizuoka , Japanese TEL 0538-67-1008 / FAX 0538-67-1808 Contact Us
9. DisclaimerExcept for some services, the information on this website is provided free of charge.With regard to browsing and collecting information on the website using this site, we have the necessary legal rights by checking whether the information meets the needs of the user, by storing or copying the information, or by any other method of use by the user. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including copyright, confidentiality, defamation, dignity, and export laws.Regarding the use of this site, we do not take any responsibility for any trouble, loss or damage.No guarantee can be made regarding the content of the website or software introduced by this site, including the legality, accuracy, morality, up-to-dateness, appropriateness, and whether or not to grant copyright.If you are moved to another site by link or banner from this site, we do not take any responsibility for the information, services, etc. provided on the destination site.
10. CopyrightAll contents posted on this website are owned by MARUHACHI Corporation.Use for any purpose other than personal use without written permission is prohibited.